We are called to know the Lord with our Head, love Him with our Heart, and serve Him with our Hands – and there are hundreds of ways to step into service at Faith Church. Each of us has unique gifts that we have been given to use in service and knowing what those gifts are is helpful as you seek a service role.
If you’re seeking to explore what your gifts might be, and how you can serve through Faith’s many ministries, check back here for the next date for our “Gifted,” series, classes designed to help you discern your spiritual gifts and get plugged into serving God and our faith community.
Our next Gifted Class Date is: TBD
If you’re looking to get connected and serve now, ask yourself this: What energizes you? Consider what is a passion for you, for example is it assisting elderly, or children, or those in need…what peaks your interest? Are you happiest working behind the scenes or ‘upfront?’ There are many ways to serve at Faith, here are a few:
- Welcoming Ministry Team, plans overall welcoming experience for our guests throughout each week.
- Host Team, opening doors, handing out bulletins and welcoming people to Faith on Sundays.
- Worship & Praise Team, plans and provides worship for Sunday and special services.
- Hand Bell Choir
- Disaster Response Team, provides on-site work in relief and recovery efforts.
- Caring Team, visits with elderly and shut-ins, people in hospitals or nursing homes.
- Sunday School, teaching our children the foundations of the faith.
If you found something that interests you, just click on the name to go to that page and learn more about that ministry and how to get connected with it. If not, use this form below to indicate what kind of ministry you might be interested in doing – whether it’s vague or detailed, we want to help you find the right place for you to serve and not only be a blessing to others, but be blessed yourself.